International Journal of Advanced Microbiology and Health Research (IJAMHR) in the view of expand the importance of its publications for the authors, users and journal, the following IJAMHR copyright policies that could be applied throughout the IJAMHR:
1. IJAMHR shall serve and protect the interests of its authors and editors.
2. All health and life sciences professional’s publications in the journal are required to be copyrighted by the IJAMHR.
3. Copyright shall be only held by the IJAMHR.
4. The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Office is responsible for the administration of all IJAMHR copyright matters under these policies and the procedures. This includes obtaining the copyright registration, handling reprint and republication requests, maintaining copyright records, and administering fees when appropriate.
5. Third-Party Rights to Reuse IJAMHR-Copyrighted Material. Licenses and permissions to use IJAMHR copyrighted material (abstracts, full original article etc.) for commercial or other non-IJAMHR related purposes may be granted under terms approved by the IJAMHR Publication group and Editorial Advisory Board.
6. Fees for the reuse of IJAMHR material are appropriate for contributing to the cost of original publication, especially where the reuse involves the republication of material, or any commercial uses.
7. Prior to publication by the IJAMHR, all authors or their employers shall transfer to the IJAMHR in writing any copyright they hold for their individual articles. Such transfer shall be a necessary requirement for publication, except for material in the public domain or which is reprinted with permission from a copyrighted publication.
8. In return for the transfer of authors’ rights, the IJAMHR shall grant authors and their employers’ permission to make copies and otherwise reuse the material under terms approved by the IJAMHR Editorial Advisory Board which shall be specified in the IJAMHR Magazine.
9. After IJAMHR accepts the work for publication and the copyright has been transferred, changes or revisions to the work shall not be made without further review and approval.
10. The IJAMHR or its authorized designee shall consider the allowance of any exceptions to these Copyright policies.